We’re currently looking for licensed EMRs, PCPs, and ACPs.
We asked our team why they like working with Elite and here’s some of what they said:
- Getting paid, I’m not expected to ‘volunteer for experience.’
- You get your money within 48 hours of working
- Good people
- Learning a lot from really experienced paramedics. I wouldn’t say old but they’re definitely not new (This paramedic just opened another position for you)
- Low-stress environment, even when things are crazy no one’s hard to work with, it always stays calm
- Getting patient care experience and I learned how to just talk to people even when I don’t know them
- Idiots and jerks don’t last very long and they don’t get promoted to supervisor
- I liked not being tossed into events by myself when I didn’t have much experience.
- Never stuck in a hallway for ten hours
- Full scope of practice
- Casual work without minimum shift requirements.
- I get to be pretty autonomous when I’m working and nobody micromanages me
- Really nice people at the events I’ve been at
- I like that I have the option to do a little travelling and I even get a little compensation for it.
- Mostly working outdoors
- Really supportive management
- Lots of fun
- Pretty chill
So if you’re licensed with the Alberta College of Paramedics and would like to apply to be on our team, email your resume to email@example.com with “Employment” in the subject line.