Calling 911 can be a stressful experience but you can make a big difference to the situation if you know what to do when you place the call for help! You can read all the great information in the article by Natasha Lavender at Brit.co: 5 Things You Should Do When You Call 911
- Brit.co talks to Stephani as a contributing expert in “5 Things You Should Do When You Call 911”
- Why Your Event Needs Professionals Instead of Volunteers
- Elite CEO featured in Insider article!
- Why your event NEEDS an on-site medical team
- Smoky skies and festival season: What you need to know before you go!